Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kids Quotables Wednesday


Trying to make a habit out of writing down when the kids say funny or memorable things...Here is what I have for this week....(sometimes they don't always come from our kids though-still just as funny)

While Wes was yelling at Charlie for wearing his glasses on the trampoline, he says:


“Don’t wear your glasses outside anymore, you don’t need them to play. You’ll just end up breaking them.”

To which our adopted daughter (neighbor friend) Paige chimes in with:

“Yeah, save 'em for inside and break them there”


My favorite is an oldie, but a goodie...
it was from my brother when he was about 3 years old, he's 20 now.
My mom and he were driving around doing errands and my brother saw Easter decorations and asked my mom what was Easter, she starts telling him...and then he asks about Jesus and what he has to do with Easter...so she starts by telling him and must have said something along the lines of "when Jesus died for our sins..." etc etc...
my brother says "oh, OK"...
a few minutes go by and my mom starts to notice he looks sad, so she says to him, "Pat, what's wrong?"
He says "I'm going to miss him"
My mom looks at him, and says "who sweetie?"
He looks up at her in the rear view mirror with his great big blue eyes and says "Jesus Christ....he was a nice man." LOVE that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment