Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Synopsis

Ok...so I've decided that since I have such witty friends I would take a couple of my favorite quotes of theirs off of their facebook pages from the previous week. I'm going to try and do this on Sundays-hence the title "Sunday Synopsis".

From Amanda there was:
The people I'm furious with are the women's liberationists. They keep getting up on soapboxes and proclaiming women are brighter than men. That's true, but it should be kept quiet or it ruins the whole racket. ~Anita Loos
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh

From Terra:
I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.

While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it....thanks Mario Kart.

From Dara:
posted under a picture of her dear little baby girl, "The face of a serial pooper."

Gotta love these girls for their wit and charm!


No comments:

Post a Comment