Sunday, October 11, 2009

Best seat in the house...

So like most weekends in the fall this one was filled with soccer. All three kids had games this weekend, and all three played well and won! Charlie showed some real progress on the field as he played sweeper. Meaghan has become quite agressive in playing, and even had to spoken to about not pushing...is it wrong that I was somewhat proud? It just makes me happy to see her finding confidence in herself in an area outside of the classroom. Caitlynn continues to just love being on the field and to have the chance to be on a team.


This weekend was a glorious fall weekend. Today the air was crisp and the sun shined down on the field. I promised myself this summer I wouldn't say "I'm cold" ever again after the long dragged out heat of the summer. So I will say, "I'm not hot." LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the fall!

We wound down after the game by coming home and riding bikes, working in the yard. Well I observed these things....BUT I have the best seat in the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment